Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's all in how you look at it

In April 2009 Cade was finishing up preschool for the semester. We went to his parent, teacher conference where Teacher Alisa was showing us his progress. She had asked him to draw some pictures of his family. At the time I was about 4 months pregnant with Jack. Cade drew a picture of Jack and it was pretty much just a circle. When his teacher asked him to tell her about the picture, he said the circle was Jack's head. Alisa asked if Jack had anything else and Cade's reply was, "I don't know. I've never seen him." She also asked him to tell her about the picture he drew of me. In the picture there was a spot on my leg. Alisa asked what it was that was on my leg and Cade told her it was bruise. She said, "Does your mom have a bruise?" Cade said, "She does in the picture."

1 comment: